Be a volunteer
There are various options for volunteering and potential volunteers can choose the job based on their interest. A general introduction is given about all the activities that are carried out across all the centers in an orientation program.
Become a friend of G.O.D.S.:
- Visit our center/home regularly
- Spend a few hours with the beneficiaries
- Share your experiences or stories with them
Help with evaluation procedure:
- Assessment and Counseling
- Early Childhood Intervention
- Assist in different activities such as pre – vocational training
- Value Adding and Care Giving Activities
- Give coaching for NIOS classes
- Introduce new skills in vocational training
- Supporting GODS in other back office activities
Support with sales and marketing of products made by G.O.D.S.
- Spread awareness about products
- Contacts and participation in exhibition and sales
- Contacts for bulk sales
- Conduct regular membership drives for FOG
- Supporting GODS with marketing activities
If you think, you are suitable for any of the above jobs as volunteers, fill the form given below and we’ll get back to you. And remember, age is not a bar.