Our ambitious new project at Airoli, Mumbai
- Individuals can support the project by sponsoring a minimum space of 5 sq. ft @ Rs.2000/- per sq. ft. (Rs.10,000), and Their names will be displayed on the Board in the “Hall of Fame”
- Donations are eligible for Tax Exemption Under Sec.80G of Income Tax Act 1961
About the project we require your help
Project Duration: It has taken 2 years to complete all formalities for getting the necessary sanctions from government bodies. Construction has started and it will take another two more years to complete and equip the building with necessary furniture, fittings and equipments. Once it is ready, the rehabilitation project will be on going, assisting persons with disabilities. It is also envisaged here that certain common facilities like medical and para medical services (therapies) can be extended to outpatients in the community.
When operational we will be in a position to offer the following:
1. Integrated rehabilitation care centre for persons with disabilities
- assessment, counselling, drawing out individual action plan
- Therapy (occupational, physio, psycho, speech, etc.)
- facilitation for children with special needs for schooling
- facilitation to complete school final for drop outs thru NIOS coaching
- executive development & training for educated persons for good job placement
- pre vocational (12 to 17 years) & vocational skills training (18 years & above)
- sheltered work centres for occupation with value adding activities
- Group therapy thru sports, music, dance, bhajans, meditation, celebrations etc.
- Residential life care centre
- other activities like training the trainers, awareness programs & social marketing
2. Specialty centre for disabilities – medical and paramedical – aids and adaptations, etc.,
3. Activities in the area of gardening, floriculture, horticulture, etc.,
4. Research centre in all aspects of disabilities – prevention, cure, etc.,
5. Gods’ self employment plaza etc.,
The place, when ready, can cater to about 75 people for life care, about 500 for day care services (children and adults) and about 1000 people in a year for assessment, referrals, therapy, home visits, training the trainers, etc..
In the medical set up, 1200 outpatients can be treated in a year. Medical camps will be organized to educate women on treatment of their children with any disabilities and aids and adaptations provided or avail medical intervention if necessary.
A minimum of 25 awareness programs (workshops, seminars, meetings, training programs) on disabilities will be conducted throughout the year, especially in schools, colleges, nearby villages, etc. to emphasize on their capabilities of becoming independent, if given proper therapy & special education facilities at the right time.
Special attention will be given to children who have dropped out of school due to their disabilities and helping them complete the school final through NIOS. Higher studies or readying them for mainstream jobs will be taken up to make them self- sufficient.
Assist parents in getting disability certificates and avail of government schemes for persons with disabilities, like Niramaya (insurance), etc.,
Need for an Integrated Rehabilitation Centre
- Approximately 7% of Indian population is disabled.
- Clear demand for such an Integrated Rehabilitation Care Services Model.
- “Reaching out” to more people with disabilities with the construction of G.O.D.S’ Abode.
- Total Estimated Project Cost- Rs 5 Crores To Construct 8000 Sqft Of ‘Carpet Space’
Business houses / Individuals can be G.O.D.S’ Angels by sponsoring any of the options below:
- Entire Building
- Entire Floor
- An Area for Therapy / Yoga / Medical
- Rooms for Education / Vocational Training
- Fixtures & Fittings / Solar Heating / Rain water Harvesting
- Elevators / Residential care rooms
- Rs.5 Crores
- Rs.1.25 Crores
- Rs.10 lakhs
- Rs.15 lakhs
- Rs.30 lakhs
- Rs.75 lakhs
Please contact us, if you require additional information